I’ve been getting some inquires as to my screen printing set-up. It’s a cobbled together simple set-up. The whole thing is mounted to a chunk of 1/2″ scrap ply wood (for portability) and made to use 20″x24″ screens. The “platform” was made to take t-shirts as well as small posters. The “platform” is mounted to the base on 2×4’s and is 1/2″ thick cabinet grade piece of wood. There is a shoe lace clamped to the side that goes through a eye hook and a 20 oz. Plumb hammer through a loop on the other end as a counter weight. I haven’t done anything with registration; so I’m not sure how effective it is at multi-color projects.
- Thank you broomworks ! These are top notch! Can't wait to discover all the sounds these can… instagram.com/p/BTVNlaZlBDO/ 1 month ago
- It's official #vw #mk7gti #dieselgate instagram.com/p/BSC1K_-lrRD/ 2 months ago
- Any one have any knowledge of these? #blockplane #woodworking #handtools instagram.com/p/BR1kCMyla_0/ 3 months ago
- Thought I'd never see the day. #studentloans instagram.com/p/BRyof00lyO2/ 3 months ago
- #stella #vw #myachingback instagram.com/p/BRoffsclK8R/ 3 months ago