I’ve been getting some inquires as to my screen printing set-up. It’s a cobbled together simple set-up. The whole thing is mounted to a chunk of 1/2″ scrap ply wood (for portability) and made to use 20″x24″ screens. The “platform” was made to take t-shirts as well as small posters. The “platform” is mounted to the base on 2×4’s and is 1/2″ thick cabinet grade piece of wood. There is a shoe lace clamped to the side that goes through a eye hook and a 20 oz. Plumb hammer through a loop on the other end as a counter weight. I haven’t done anything with registration; so I’m not sure how effective it is at multi-color projects.
- The Manual of #linotype #typography ©1923 #type instagram.com/p/BeOWmU0HQVr/ 2 months ago
- Thank you @robinwood1 for the inspiration and tools to carve my first, of hopefully many, spoons… instagram.com/p/Bac9zFSHP6v/ 6 months ago
- #myzildjian @zildjiancompany 15" new beat, 20" K ride, 18" A med. crash, 21" sweet ride #drums… instagram.com/p/BYXILTwnGcm/ 7 months ago
- #therapy #drums #zildjian #gretschdrums #rogersdrums #remo #dw #tama #vicfirth #makingnoise instagram.com/p/BWofnz3Fk_C/ 9 months ago
- #gti #vw #vwgti #fun instagram.com/p/BWeO6WTFxwk/ 9 months ago