Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: linoleum print
Here is the outcome of using the Humulus Lupulus block on fabric! I used oil based ink (black) and fabric from the local fabric store. I applied a hot iron to cure and washed them to make sure the ink … Continue reading
As promised, I’m updating the outcome of the birthday prints. I decided to do random colors (orange, blue, silver, black) and random overprints. Some interesting, unpredicted results with some of them!
I had a chance to get to printing the final color of the second bottle cap over this past weekend. Overall, I’m please with the way this one progressed and turned out despite shop temperatures barely fit for printing. Mounting … Continue reading
Yes, finally some updates on a few projects! It seems I always have a couple projects in various states of progress. First off, more birthday card backgrounds printed up and awaiting the second color: The second colors have been printed … Continue reading
I finally got to completing the second Magpie linoleum print. A simple one color (black) on 6.5×8.5 French Speckletone True White 80# paper. A total of 12 were printed in this open edition. In other news, I tried experimenting with … Continue reading
I had some time to devote to the next step in the cap “series” and printed the first color; just a plain white and start carving the next step in the process. At this point I’m predicting three to four … Continue reading
I had some time to start carving the latest bottle cap linoleum print project. Carving the first color was rather simple yet not without error. I recently acquired a new tool that makes these huge macaronis and I’m still getting … Continue reading