- Thank you broomworks ! These are top notch! Can't wait to discover all the sounds these can… instagram.com/p/BTVNlaZlBDO/ 1 month ago
- It's official #vw #mk7gti #dieselgate instagram.com/p/BSC1K_-lrRD/ 2 months ago
- Any one have any knowledge of these? #blockplane #woodworking #handtools instagram.com/p/BR1kCMyla_0/ 3 months ago
- Thought I'd never see the day. #studentloans instagram.com/p/BRyof00lyO2/ 3 months ago
- #stella #vw #myachingback instagram.com/p/BRoffsclK8R/ 3 months ago
Category Archives: random projects
Yet another smattering of random phone pictures. Really?
Wow, over three months since the last post! My apologies for the lack of updates. Time seems to have sped up over the summer months! Anyway, here is the latest DIY project that I’ve completed; a sort of process post … Continue reading
I’ve been getting some inquires as to my screen printing set-up. It’s a cobbled together simple set-up. The whole thing is mounted to a chunk of 1/2″ scrap ply wood (for portability) and made to use 20″x24″ screens. The “platform” … Continue reading
Here is the outcome of using the Humulus Lupulus block on fabric! I used oil based ink (black) and fabric from the local fabric store. I applied a hot iron to cure and washed them to make sure the ink … Continue reading
Here is another smattering of pictures taken with my phone. More project updates coming soon…promise.
A random smattering of images I found interesting in my travels.